Register Now for these valuable teachings!
Fear, anxiety and pain are all related experiences. You may even recognize the relationship between the stressors in your life and the anxiety you experience. You may also have recognized how much the stressors you experience make your body tense and uncomfortable. All of this tension is hard to release. Someone may say, “Just relax!” but it’s just not as easy as saying it. When was the last time someone gave you advice like that and it actually worked? 🙂
The First In A Series of Relaxation Webinars
This Webinar is 90 minutes packed full of information. We will spend time on a little theory, but not too much. Theory can become a little boring without the practice that you want to learn the most. Here’s a list of what I plan to teach.
- First I’ll bring you some theory about fear. I will talk about its relationship to anxiety, and anxiety’s relationship to pain.
- I’ll talk about the Behavior Chain and the way emotions fit into this series of reactions and choices.
- Throughout the webinar I’ll share various relaxation exercises for you to experience.
- I will share led visualizations. These will aid you in finding relaxed states of mind and body. This will bring you tension relief. It will also lead you to feeling more positive feelings in your life from day-to-day.
- And the big BONUS! You’ll receive links after the Webinar to the exercises you experienced. This way you can listen to them any time to help you relax. These will help you to remember the mindful cues we set up for you during the Webinar.
If you find you cannot attend the webinar live, sign up and attend at your leisure! As soon as we end the live Webinar I’ll send you a link to the recording so you may attend whenever it suits you.
I look forward to seeing you at the Webinar! Click on the button below to Register Now and reserve your spot. The number of attendees is limited. If you have questions please click the Contact button to the upper right.